1) When the phone rings: It will speak the caller ID details, i.e. caller name (if caller's phone number is stored in contacts) or phone number if it not stored in phone book. This is very helpful especially when your phone is in pocket, your phone is on the table and you are sleeping, you are driving etc.
2) You can configure Smart Receiver to send a message back to the caller automatically if you are busy, in a meeting, driving, or on a date with your loved one and reject or miss a call.
3) If you don't want to send message automatically, Smart Receiver can show a popup when you reject or miss a call . In the pop-up it will list your choice of message templates to choose from and an option to type in your customized message and send it to the caller. Smart Receiver is smart enough
1) Most importantly, it saves your valuable time by speaking caller ID and sending out SMS.
2) The app smartly helps you in giving a good feel factor to your callers by informing them that their call is important for you without your manual intervention. This gives your caller a satisfaction that you will get back to them.
3) This is a very useful app for someone who has to attend lots of calls every day from their clients,friends etc.
This app is currently available at an introductory price of $1.22.Much more useful features to come in future versions of this app. Buy now and you will get all future updates for free. Buy Now
1) Start or stop whole application, speech or SMS features with a single click of a button on the main screen.
2) Easy to use and customizable app as per your preferences (see the details below).
3) Saves your valuable time by automatically replying with SMS or showing a popup to quickly choose a message from message templates to send.
4) Very useful app for busy lifestyle.
5) Shake the phone to stop speaking or ringing.
1) Speaks caller ID details (i.e. contact name if phone is stored in contacts or phone number otherwise) when the phone rings.
2) Speaks message sender details when you receive SMS.
3) You can configure it to speak SMS contents if you want.
4) Stops speaking as soon as you pick or reject the call.
5) You can configure it to speak for all calls, calls from contacts only, unknown contacts etc.
6) You can customize prefix message, which it speaks at the beginning.
7) You can customize when it should speak message on the basis of ringer mode of your phone i.e. when your phone is in ringing, silent or vibrate mode, or always.
8) You can customize how many times it repeats the message.
9) You can control how fast SR speaks the caller id details.
10) You can control the voice pitch.
11) Even speaks the caller ID details when you are on another call, you don't have to see the phone screen to know who is calling and can continue your existing call.
12) Speech delay feature.
1) Manual Mode (Default Mode)
a) Shows popup to quickly send SMS to the caller when you reject or miss the call.2) Automatic Mode
a) When some person from your phone book contact list calls you, Smart Receiver automatically Sends SMS message to the caller when you reject or miss their call.